Are you starting a new home design project?
Whether you are building a new house, or just working on a kitchen remodeling job, you need to make sure that you and your architect are in sync. Your architect must be able to guide you in every step of the way.
The right questions must be asked to make sure that you are hiring the best one of the job.
- Do you have a license?
- When did you realize that you want to be an architect? What do you love most about your profession?
- How much do you charge?
- Can you show me your portfolio?
- Who are the team members who will be working on my project? Can I meet them all personally?
- Is there something about my project that interests you the most?
- How important is my project for you? Will you personally handle it?
- What was your worst ever experience while working on architecture projects?
- What aspect of the job give you the utmost satisfaction?
It’s crucial to interview at least two architects before hiring someone. Good interviews are the very foundation of not only hiring the most efficient architect, but also looking for a professional you respect and like.